SAT and ACT Prep: Express Courses
- Pittsburgh Prep’s newest course offering, specifically designed to meet the needs of busy students looking for the most effective and affordable review program
- Students attend 21 hours of live instruction, with unlimited practice exams and unlimited instructor-led exam review sessions.
- Express courses are held at our Shadyside location.
- Pittsburgh Prep’s Essential Study Guide must be purchased from Amazon
View Express Courses
Private Tutoring Options
- Pittsburgh Prep’s elite instructors work one-on-one with your student to create a customized study plan to maximize understanding and retention for SAT, ACT, AP, and subject tests.
- Students with busy schedules, learning disabilities, or other accommodation needs will benefit the most from private tutoring, available in packages below.
- Pittsburgh Prep has extensive experience working with school guidance counselors, testing psychologists and other professionals to create the most effective program possible for your student.
Pittsburgh Prep Unlimited Program
- Pittsburgh Prep’s newest offering, specifically designed for students looking to apply to the country’s most competitive universities.
- Students attend unlimited hours of weekly or biweekly instruction with a Harvard School of Education graduate, with unlimited practice exams and unlimited instructor-led exam review sessions, until reaching their goal score.
- Program includes college counselor and educational therapist consultation, along with both live and online resources.
View Unlimited Program